Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day off

I haven't posted in 2 days, 1 because I didn't get home from the Titanic (as we like to call the store) until after midnight on Saturday, and then I had a day off.  


Friday was ehh, I took a video of the place, but it's apparently too big to email from my phone....


Yesterday I had a chorus coaching session and then picnic afterwards.  It was nice to get away from the store and the situation, but it kept coming up.  I love my chorus family dearly, and they have the same concerns as many of the customers we have.  But instead of concern for the store, they have direct concern for me.  


Today I leave in an hour to go get my store ready for RGIS...UGH UGH UGH.  I hate RGIS, I hate the whole process.  And what's worse is that we have limited people this time...


Well That's all I got for now....off again tomorrow, maybe I'll post, maybe I won't...

No comments:

Post a Comment