Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Liquidation Day 5

It's been an interesting 5 days at the store.  People have been tearing the store apart.  It's quite sad actually.  People don't care about what they put where.  Today before I left the store there were 2 girls laying on the floor.  Really???? Honestly we haven't vacuumed the floor in 2 weeks. I can't imagine laying on it personally.


This whole things has felt like a very very very long wake for the store.  Many customers who have come in over the years have said "So sorry your store is closing."  Yes I'm sure you're sorry.  You're only sorry you won't have to drive 20 minutes to go to a store instead of 10.  My staff and I are the ones losing our jobs.  


This is just taking a toll on me, yesterday I slept pretty much all day with the exception of 8 hours....ugh!


More to come...evil vulture stories etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment